Att. Providers. GoodFace ongoing Ban.
Not recommended. Please see Social Media for additional details or email me. Please support my ban, follow me, like, and retweet.
As a paying client, I deserve to have a finished product via courteous respectful behavior. Provider’s, I know you are curious. I am happy to give more details, email me. I am advocated for a fair exchange. Don’t get ripped off like others have.
Since the ban, feedback from countless ( 50 and counting ) providers just like you, about their personal experiences with Jon Goodface, their personal words are as follows.
- Did not deliver the work order paid for in advance ( video and photos)
- inconsistent work
- arrogant sour attitude
- delays work then blames the client
- he seemed burned out
- abusive correspondence ( text and emailing blasting )
- behavioral issues/sarcasm, anger problems
- sexist remarks
- seems to dislike his job / making the shoot awkward
- stalls and delays work
- charges intentionally through friends and family (this protects him, not the client ) no dispute rights.
- breach of privacy and confidentiality ( speaks negatively about other providers )
- insinuated bartering.
- overcharges according to your rates located on your site ( he looks at individual rates and charges on a scale)
- arrives intoxicated
- arrives unprepared
- overstays his welcome/asks to stay the night, then stays up all night.
- complains during and after the shoot ( during editing )
- uncomfortable during the shoot
- overpriced for the final product received, ask me more.
- unprofessional attitude
- difficult to correspond with / ignored emails
- unprepared ( light not working, missing lenses, not focused )
- smokes in the hotel room while shooting
- cuts the shoot short / promises more time during the booking.
- disregards client feedback
I originally was attracted to his website portfolio, don’t be fooled like I was. Do your research first. Ask other providers about their experiences and look at Blacklist Review boards for more real details. Do your research before hiring:
Ask me more.